Pages

This cat and Dove

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 
Apparently I have forgotten how much animals are attracted to so many different scents from their humans.

This cat I live with is no exception. She is not mine, but apparently every day, she vies for my affection whichever way she can.

One way which has caught my attention happens right after I take a shower. I'll sit down, she'll come over and stare at me asking me "where did I come from?" A few seconds later, since I'm not watching her, I'll feel a tickling sensation on my toes. I look down and see her not only smelling them but rubbing her face all over my feet.

At one point I thought she was into feet. A kitty with a foot fetish! But, it turns out to be that she loves the Dove soap that I use. How interesting that this feline wants to be experiencing the cool, crisp, clean scents with moisturizing beads on her fur.

I laugh at her. I can't help it, she's tickling me. She eyes me wide-eyed then runs away.

I guess the love affair is over as fast as it was started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online