Pages

The Price is Right

Friday, April 16, 2010 
No really. It's true. I can't seem to not like, The Price is Right. I've tried. Lord knows I've had. It's almost like withdrawl. I don't know maybe it's deeper than that. I mean, what other tv game show can bring out such pure fun!?
(Ok fine. Yes the "Whammys" are fun on Press your Luck but as much as we think they are cool, we HATE them because they take our money and prizes away!)

I mean aside from the fact that it's a day-time game show shot in California, people line up the night before outside the studio to have a chance to get a numbered bracelet to even get IN to the studio! THEN, they file in and sit and hope to be chosen for about 6 pricing games (sometimes more) and then HOPE that they guess close to even get to play. AND THEN if you still have nails left, pray that you don't mess up on national television!

It's great! I love it. I love shouting out at the TV and tell them that a 6 pack of juice is less than a 5 pack of vaccuum bags.

C'mon it's pure fun. Don't knock it until you've sat through one. You'll be hooked or better yet, be saying that you could've figured it out before the contestant. Ha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online