Pages

Another 5k

Friday, April 16, 2010 
So tomorrow I have planned to do another race. Yes, it's for a great cause and yes, I will get my lazy bum out of bed for it. It's early, 7:15am registration and per usual, since I find these races out late, I'll be paying more. It's ok, I've already decided since it's all for a good cause, it's worth it. I'm just trying to write it down here, just so that if by 11pm tonight I feel like ditching at the last minute, I'll see this and remember that I have to do it.

It's similar to Marty McFly and Back to the Future II when he had to get his mom off of him and back to his dad or else he and his siblings wouldn't exist, etc.

Random thinking yes, but it made sense to me.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, did you do it? Do tell!

(Thanks for visiting my groovy blog!)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online