Pages

Feeling healthy step by step...

Saturday, April 10, 2010 
Got up early this morning. Thought I'd do a race. :) A 5k race that is.

I've done 5k races in the past before for good causes: the Boy and Girls club, two for the Arthritis Foundation, for MADD, and now for Autism. Something has to be said for the motivation needed to actually dress and sign up to do one and then actually FINISH one. I have to tell you that either way, it's the accomplishment that just moves you to do more for yourself and for this world we live in.

It's a way of thinking I've always had, but didn't know that it was a plausible way of living. I mean, I was always aware of "doing good deeds" but never really thought that "I" "myself" could make any difference at all. I think my evolution and discovery into myself leads me to take action into all these ideas, events and possibilities that are possible and will happen.....

That is just as soon as I figure out what/where I want to go. In the meantime, I'll stick to accomplishing some 5ks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online