Pages

Codes

Friday, April 9, 2010 
I feel it's important to list these as a resource tool.

ND = Napkin Diaries, originally began back in High School when I found myself writing in margins of my notebooks. In college it had taken off to more than just the margins, I found myself writing it in my notes of class (THANKS! Econ 101). In the working world, I found myself without paper handy and just used napkins! I kept them around and added them to some writings but even after so many years, I do come across some old ones. Insightful, hilarious, observations and unspoken thoughts captured in ink.

Q: = an open question not necessarily needing an answer

A funny = typically could be confused with a joke, this used more often than not to declare the irony or thought provoking "oddities" of experiences that either just occurred or will occur.

(More to be added....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online