Pages

When did it become October?

Friday, October 1, 2010 
Are you kidding me? When did October sneak up on me? I barely had a chance to enjoy the sun for a second and now it's October? Wow. I never even went to the beach this summer. I did see the beach from a friends front porch but I never actually put my toes in the sand and water. It sucks.

On the up side, I have made the most urgent decision to be sure to take pictures of the glorious mountain views when the trees change. I didn't take ANY last year...in NY or here so I definitely need to make up for that.

Also, since I handed in my first paper on Monday I've been recuperating all week. Which means, I'm off to school today to get some reading done. We'll see how well that works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online