Pages

And the wind has it by a nose

Friday, October 15, 2010 
It's sunny out today and I didn't have any hopes to leave the house. Not due to lack of energy but mainly due to being tired and needing a few hours to decompress. I didn't make the trek to the campus library today hence the fact that I still have my pajamas on. Oh well, maybe I really need the day.

I'm looking forward to seeing my really great bestest friend mon A.mie. I'm super excited about it. I haven't seen her in at least 5 years or so. We met overseas in France, while studying abroad, and now she's is living on my coast and I'm really happy about our reunion. It should be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online