Pages

Tis the season for .....

Sunday, October 3, 2010 
It's Sunday. Just a few minutes before 1pm. Football game w/ Steelers v Ravens. I'm actually in the mood to watch a good game today. Tonight of course is The Amazing Race. I'm not even going to talk about what a big fan I am of this show.

It's gorgeous out. The sky is so blue. It's that fall blue, you know? The sun is shining and there's a great brisk breeze out. Therefore, all the windows are wide open and it feels great.

I did think about my parents today. I mean I think about them every day, but today I actually allowed myself to tear up and cry a little bit when I got to thinking about the weather and then the holidays and then family friends and I got to recalling such fun memories with everyone and wondering where they all are. I realize that it's up to me in this near future to reach out to all of them and write to them and to tell them that I miss and love them all very much. I feel that my recent journey and losing my parents have made me feel as if I have to tell them how much they mean to me, because if I don't, they will never know. I really need to do that soon. I'd like to get cards out to them soon especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I think if I keep this up (journaling/documenting how I feel) then I'll get the nerve up to do it.

I think I want pizza for dinner. I'm in no mood to cook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online