Pages

Napkin Diaries -Monday's observations

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 
  • I saw my first bluebird of the season this morning.

  • Holy crap - gas is expensive!

  • Yes I did witness and almost accident on the highway yesterday between an 18wheeler and 2 compact cars. It got even more dicey when the 2nd car to pass the truck was almost pinned to the divider and "thanked" the trucker by slamming on his brakes and slowing down in front of him. Mocking him through his rear-view. Yes I saw the whole thing. And yes, I was driving safely.

  • I am getting tired of writing papers. Well not entirely, I know it's not going to be over any time soon but I know my brain needs a break at some point.

  • I saw a jogger on the road and thought, that was me a year ago, man, I really need to get back to that daily torture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online