Pages

Ducking Puddles

Thursday, March 10, 2011 
For almost being the weekend, I don't think I was anticipating so much dreary weather. The annoying rain was just that - annoying, but light and once in a while heavy. However it wasn't like that when I was walking to my car, without an umbrella of course AND without the hood for my windbreaker, I mean how bad could it have gotten?

Bad.

I was drenched from head to toe. I actually was grateful I grabbed a scarf on the way out of the house and ridiculously had to use it as a "head wrap" to help block out some of the heavy drops. I looked like a fool and it sorta worked. Still, I realize that it could be worse. It could be snow and I'd be stuck in the midst of a blizzard and have no food w/ a sm. bottle of water to survive on for who knows how long. So yeah, I can live with this.

So as my clothes were drying in my bathroom......a tune entered...and began to infiltrate my brain.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online