Pages

Do you read

Friday, March 4, 2011 
I was recently pondering the idea that someone reads the words I write. It was a brief, fleeting moment of sorts, but a firm guttural feeling told me this was the case. I had never before thought about how that would make me feel OR how in the world someone (essentially a stranger) would react or feel entertained by my words. I laughed at the notion that the person would be intrigued and not die of boredom. After all, there's so much I want to put in here and yet I leave so much of it out. My brain, daily, wants to spew out stories, information and and observations but hesitates to do so partially because if I start I feel that my fingers will bleed and that would be bad. Bad.

So instead I realize that there's no sense is being shy or being reserved in text. Words are words but their arrangement and feeling become more than that. Especially, when you try to say more things than you're really writing.

Can you imagine how I flirt? lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online