Pages

Scrabble Anonymous? I kid, no really.

Sunday, December 4, 2011 
I've always been a true fan of board games and computer games.

It wasn't until I upgraded my cellphone with a Droid and with an invitation from a friend to play that I had walked into the Devil's Playground and haven't left since.

It's been over a month and I play every day. I'm always checking to see if it's my turn and what words pop out of my head to use. I've been successful most of the time, but I have lost. The times I have, I've been handed the seat of my pants with a boot marking on it. Yes, it was THAT bad. But resiliency is fostered by determination and the incessant need to go back for more. So I keep clicking "play with random opponent" because I dare not let other friends know that I play as much as I do. Plus, not many people care anymore if you can spell.....since the birth of spell check I mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online