Pages

You again

Saturday, November 18, 2017 
In the end of my chaotic week, I finally laid my head down to sleep. In the middle of my dream I saw you again. We were a couple. We were in love. We were magnets in magnetic love. We were traveling to a friend's wedding and we were so desperately in love. Your eyes read my heart and your smile cut through my soul. It was the happiest I had ever been and you professed the same.

As I awoke, in one to two blinks, I realized it was You again. It had been so long I almost questioned who you were. You had disappeared from my mind for so long that your return was so familiar, it was seamless and my mind knew it.

Who are you?
Where are you?
Why do you keep coming back over and over again?
Will I meet you soon?
The future is bright... present yourself to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online