Pages

Sad, but true.

Monday, February 15, 2016 
I learned the other day that the skill of sarcasm is dying off. I was talking with a few people I ran into and realized that not only is the art of sarcasm a skill but many people feel that they know what it is, attempt it and fail miserably at it.






Now this isn't a time for preaching, because I'm in no way a "know it all" but just think generations would be better if we had a little more Puddy and Jerry in our lives.




Or even the dead pan delivery.

Good god, give me one good dead pan zinger and the work day would pass by better!

The odds have to be in my favor if one person out of 65 can have a sense of humor and have some good delivery.

It's gotta be that New Yorker that is yearning for some camaraderie here. lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online