Pages

Tired. Just tired.

Monday, February 27, 2012 
You know those moments when you happen to catch yourself in the corner of your eye and realize, "whoa. what just happened?" Well this has been my world for a little bit now. A long bit. I've had a few in my life. Just last week I had one. I was going through the motions of something then, I found myself standing, completely clueless, wondering "what now?" Typically I have answers or a solution for just about everything, it's just how my brain works. It constantly works on solutions and "outs". Last week though, I felt my skin struggling to understand the abruptness in the space time continuum. It took a few days to recover (that's code for catch up on sleep) but coming out on the other end I realize that I find myself feeling saddened, almost like a balloon which has been deflated and is whizzing around the room with no real direction but is powered and is moving along just fine. I'm sure some would read this and wonder if there will be a turn around or something. I'd respond with I can always inflate this again, but I don't feel as if it be appreciated as of yet, so I'll manage until I feel that I can..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Note to Self. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online